L&A Outdoor Activities in Swansea Bay
L & A Outdoor Centre , is a friendly family run centre offering quality budget accommodation and activities in the Swansea Bay area. We specialise in schools & junior rugby tours and we have extensive links with local clubs and schools.
We work closely with local activity providers and can offer activity breaks & team building events.
Activities include : HIgh ropes, coasteering, canyoning, surfing , kayaking, paintball , archery+ many other options.
L&A’s facilities include:
- A 10,000 sqft activity hall, a large dining hall with professional catering.
- The Watering Hole - a 60 seater cafe bar with wood burning stove
- 6 large meeting rooms
- Over 50 acres of woodland and pasture with play area
- Open air swimming pool
- Campfire, pets corner, kennels, BBQs and bike wash.
Our accommodation consists of:
- 16 log cabins
- 4 are two bedroomed with 4 beds kitchenette & w/c (single storey)
- 7 are three bedrooms with 10 beds , lounge,kitchenette and w/c
- 6 are three bedroom with 7 beds , lounge,kitchenette, and w/c